Monday, January 18, 2010

Robinson's Cybergate











Add Image
I was suppose to be at Tabor Hills in Talamban last Saturday, but as there was a Add Imagegrand procession and all transportation routes were clogged, I was stuck in the Fuente Osmena area. Then I noticed a new building just a few steps across the Chong Hua Hospital -- Robinson's Cybergate.

It's cool that hospital visitors from Chong Hua can now have a variety of eateries to choose from instead of the usual hospital canteen or the sidewalk "carenderias".

Since Cebu is promoting medical tourism, these small conveniences add to the attraction. I heard that there were discussions on upgrading local hospital facilities and making them look like hotels with 5 star conveniences, coupled with malls and convenience stores around. I didn't realize progress would come this fast. Robinson's Cybergate even has spaces for clinics and pharmacies.